My Cart
$0.00
Blog

Probiotics – not Antibiotics

What would you say if I told you that your body contains only 10% human cells, and the other 90% of your body is made up of micro-bacteria? Hold on – there’s no need to panic, most bacteria are friendly – that’s why they’re called PRO-biotics, as opposed to ANTI-biotics. You actually need probiotics to perform most of the processes that make you function, like breathing and fighting off infection. By providing healthy and balanced amounts of probiotics you may be doing one of THE single most important things you can do for your health.

The RIGHT probiotic micro-bacteria have been linked to amazing health benefits like:

  • Weight loss
  • Improved digestion
  • Clearer skin
  • Anti-aging
  • More energy
  • Better sleep
  • AND greatly reduced risk of many diseases

This friendly micro-bacteria colonize our guts; they constitute our microbiome, and they literally carry out the INTELLIGENCE of our immune system. You can get more intelligent probiotics from some foods, like an organic goat, sheep, or water buffalo yogurt, kefir and sour cream that have no additives, and also kombucha. Or you can take them as a supplement.

Our Probiotic supplement delivers higher quality microbes – and they’re derived from plants, not from milk. Each capsule offers 14 strains of 25.5 billion microbes. So, if you’re run down, depressed, have bad digestion or elimination, have recently taken antibiotics, or are recovering from illness or surgery, make sure to supplement with a minimum of 50-100 billion microbes daily for a few weeks or so to balance and re-seed your microbiome.

With the right amount of friendly bacteria in your gut, you’ll get a boost of the kind of support you need to live your Peak Frequency Life.

Leave a Reply

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Color
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom fields
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping