With potent thymus properties, Thyme tea can be used internally and topically as one of the strongest anti-bacterial agents in nature, with strong anti-viral and anti-fungal properties as well. As a tea Thyme may:
- Repair and restore the pancreas (pancreatitis, hypoglycemia, diabetes, etc.).
- Alleviate digestive and respiratory infections, asthma, whooping cough, tonsillitis, stimulates digestion
- Support physical energy
- Prevent viruses from taking hold
- Kill bacteria that causes flues, colds, sore throats, heart burn, migraine headache
- Rid the hookworm parasite that burrows through the heels with its teeth
Thyme tea and sprouted wheat together may remove harmful radiation from the body as a result of irradiated food consumption, cell phone and computer use, cancer radiation therapy, etc.