While it’s tough to change your lifestyle in 21 days, any habit can be un-done and a new one established in 21 days. By accepting this challenge you begin an easy, exciting day-by-day accomplishment toward a whole new and better you. Think of this challenge as re-setting the first 21 days of each following set of 21 days of the rest of your thriving, happy, abundant, purposeful, and healthy life.
Get Peak In 21 Days Program
For Authentic Living and Radical Self-Care
What does it mean to be peak? It means you live healthier and happier with more energy, better performance, extra intelligence, and stronger immunity, plus you may even live longer with superior quality of life.
Taking this challenge will give you all the answers you didn’t even know you needed. This inspirational plan provides you with the map for getting to where you want to be – that is, if you want to be sexier, happier, smarter, stronger, more vital, and feel more confident. The Get Peak in 21 Days program provides tools and resources so you can tap into what you’ve already got and truly start living up to your potential. By performing each awesome suggestion in the daily Challenge you’re accepting the opportunity to change your life for the better.
This program may be the most inspiring, purposeful, and healing 21 days of your life. Get ready to break old bad habits, make positive new ones, and live better, healthier, and longer. Open your mind to becoming the most PEAK version of yourself with radical ideas about self care and authentic living! Each day brings constructive, belief-busting information, motivational lifestyle tips, and practical enhancements for powerfully changing your life for the better one day at a time. Here’s to the first day of your new and awesome life as the best version of you.
What You'll Need To Get Started:
- Real Salt®, ancient sea bed salt from Redmond, Utah
- Extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed and organic from the Mediterranean region
- Avocadoes (11 total – 1/2 of an avocado daily for 21 days) – buy 3-4 at a time so they don’t get over-ripe, and when they start getting soft, refrigerate them
- Nutrify with B-Complex and so much more (1-16 oz bottle)
- Thyme tea 2-3 ounces to make 2 cups per day
- Mountain spring, glacier, structured, or volcanic water plus a glass or ceramic jug.
- Goat milk, cheese, or yogurt
- Vitamin C (Whole Plant vitamin C plus powder)
- Stainless steel, cast iron or ceramic cookware to replace Aluminum, non-stick cookware, and glass food storage containers to replace plastic products
- Gold’s prepared horseradish (with or without beet)
- Red skinned potatoes
- Pears, mangos, and lemons
- Open mind & Sense of Humor
Ready to Get Peak?
Make sure you’ve downloaded the Peak Frequency Foods list so you don’t miss a trick, as well as the document called About Peak Frequency Foods so you’ll know what foods to avoid for the 21 day period, and hopefully beyond. Then check that you’ve got all the supplies you need to be successful, like extra virgin olive oil, avocadoes, Real Salt, Nutrify, Pears, and so forth, then buckle up – this is going to be an amazing journey to wellness.