- All products leave the shipping facility in excellent condition, packed for maximum protection against breakage or damage.
- Any breakage or damage in route is the responsibility of the carrier, and claims due to damage or breakage are to be directed to the carrier.
- Once order is placed, no additional products may be added – a new order may be placed.
Guarantees, Returns, Cancellations
- All products are guaranteed to be received at full potency, and are sealed to assure purity and tamper protection.
- Any products shipped in error of specific product expiration date or where item, volume, or price is in error is the responsibility of sender.
- All products shipped in error of customer, i.e. wrong item ordered, is the responsibility of the customer.
- Satisfaction guaranteed with replacement or refund.
- Under applicable terms, exchanges for equal product or value are permissible at the cost of shipping and handling to the customer.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for any returned goods.
- Orders may NOT be changed after payment has been made.
- Should customer desire additional insurance against damage from carrier, see UPS instructions.
- All returns must be made, or arrangement to be returned, within 7 days of receipt.